How to make the best tiramisu!
Our chef Alice from Rimessa Roscioli explains 'How to make Tiramisu'. It's a simple recipe but takes high quality ingredients to make a great one.
You'll find one of the best tiramisù that you have ever tasted at Rimessa Roscioli in Rome, Italy.
Tiramisù (for 5 people)
- 500 gr of mascarpone cheese (17 oz)
- 250 gr double cream (9 oz)
- 5 eggs (fresh, quality eggs)
- 40 gr of brown sugar (1.5 oz)
- 1 vanilla stick
- 40 gr of Savoiardi/ladyfinger biscuits (1.4 oz)
- 3 shots of Italian espresso coffee
Whip the mascarpone cheese, eggs, vanilla and cream together well. Dip the ladyfingers into the espresso half way and then flip the cookies over so the espresso soaks into the non-dipped part of the cookie and cover the bottom of the pan. This helps the ladyfingers to not be too wet. Spread the other mixture over the top and chill. Best after 24 hours...resist!! Just before serving, sprinkle cocoa over the top.